Cantatabestlife.org is the website of Cantata Best Life Foundation (the Foundation). This website contains information about the Foundation's work and how you can get involved. Cantata Best Life Foundation is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to its website. The following outlines our online policies and the ways in which we collect, store, and use personally identifiable information via our website. These policies may change from time to time. Amendments to these policies will be posted at this site and will be effective when posted. Your continued use of this website following the posting of any modified policy shall constitute your acceptance thereof.
Notice of Proprietary Information
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Cantata Best Life Foundation or other individuals or entities. All rights are reserved. No reproduction, transmission, or distribution of the copyrighted materials on this site is permitted without the written consent of Cantata Best Life Foundation.
This site also contains names, trademarks, service marks, and logos of Cantata Best Life Foundation. Such items are the property of the Foundation; access to this site does not constitute a right to copy or use any of the intellectual property of the Foundation. Without the prior written permission of the Foundation, you may not display or use in any manner the names, trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing on this site, including but not limited to in any advertising or affiliation with any product or service.
Unlawful and Prohibited Uses
You understand and agree that, when using this site, you will not:
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit content that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, or otherwise illegal or objectionable;
- Transmit or facilitate the transmission of software and/or hardware viruses; Transmit content that violates or infringes the confidentiality of work product, a patent, a copyright, or another proprietary right;
- Falsely identify or represent who you are; and/or
- Collect or store data from the Foundation, without the Foundation's prior written consent.
Although the Cantata Best Life Foundation website includes links providing direct access to other internet sites, the Foundation takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those sites. If you want to learn more information about the online policies of other websites, please contact the sponsoring organization of such sites.
Under no circumstances shall Cantata Best Life Foundation be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site. If you are dissatisfied with any materials on this site or these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using or visiting this site.
Best Life stories submitted to Cantata Best Life Foundation may be used in emails, on our website, in print, and for fundraising purposes. First names only will be identified with each story and/or photo. Full names will be used only with the express permission of the author. Stories will be removed from the website, in emails, and any social media campaigns when an author requests the story, name or photo be removed in writing or by the Foundation in its sole discretion.
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: Cantata Best Life Foundation collects personal information only with your explicit consent. On the website, this information is collected via contact forms or by joining the movement. Submitting personally identifiable information through this website is voluntary.
- Aggregate Information: Cantata Best Life Foundation collects aggregate information via IP address and computer settings. This information is not tied to your personal account and is used only to improve the website and provide content based on audience preferences.
Information We Do Not Collect
- Financial Information: Cantata Best Life Foundation does NOT collect any personal financial information via this website.
- Information on Children: We do not specifically collect contact information from children nor do we target our services toward children.
How We Collect the Information
- Cookies: When you access this website, our analytics service might store some information on your computer in the form of a "cookie" (i.e. a small piece of text that stores information on your browser in your computer's hard drive) or similar file. We do this to analyze the effectiveness of the website and what parts of the website you have browsed. The information saved in the cookie is not tied directly to any personally identifiable information. You have the option of setting your browser to reject cookies; doing so will not hinder the performance of this site.
How We Use the Information
- E-mail Communications: Cantata Best Life Foundation uses the information you provide to send you email communications about your inquiry.
- Third Party Access: Cantata Best Life Foundation will only disclose your information to third parties to complete your request for more information or when required to do so by law; to a fellow service provider; or to a vendor to complete a requested action. The Cantata Best Life Foundation will not sell your information.
- Internal Use: We may use your IP address to help diagnose information technology issues, such as problems with our server, and to administer our website.
This website uses industry-standard security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of information that the Foundation controls. While there is no such thing as "absolute security" on the internet, the Foundation takes reasonable steps to insure the safety of your personal information.
The Foundation accepts online charitable contributions. The payment information collected is used to secure payment of your donation. Our credit card transactions are handled by a third-party vendor named Qgiv. For information about Qgive's privacy and security practices, please visit their website.
Contact us via email: email@example.com
This Website Privacy Statement Was Last Updated On: June 10, 2014